*Written up by Josh
Northern Michigan/ Traverse City Buzz
If you were at Lucky Jacks Saturday night you saw Arielle Berlin (from 7 and 4 News) and I showing off our bowling skills! Radio wins! With my fair share of gutter balls - rematch to come soon!
Big Grand Opening of Aldi on S. Airport in Traverse City is today! I'll be there starting at 3. If you don't know about Aldi, all you need to know is quality groceries at really low prices!
Shout out to TC Home Depot, they donated 2500 smoke alarms this weekend, 7 and 4 news has more here....
If you drive an Escape or Fusion from Ford check out 9 and 10's site - a new recall has been issues. More here...
Hollywood Buzz from our partners at Wise Brothers.
RIHANNA and CHRIS BROWN each posted suggestive photos of the two of them. On Thursday, Rihanna posted one in which she's STRADDLING Chris. And Chris posted one of the two of them in which Rihanna isn't wearing much.
In June of 2011, CRYSTAL HARRIS bailed on HUGH HEFNER five days before their wedding. But Hugh took her back earlier this year . . . and now, they're engaged again. TMZ says they're getting married at the Playboy Mansion on New Year's Eve.
BRAD PITT'S new mob movie "Killing Them Softly" bombed at the box office, making just $7 million in 7th place. The only other new wide-release was the horror movie "The Collection", which made $3.4 million in 10th place. The top three movies this weekend were the same as last weekend: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" took the top spot, adding $17.4 million to its total, followed by "Skyfall" and "Lincoln".
NBC is developing a new singing competition show called "The Winner Is", where contestants will engage in singing duels for the chance to win a $1 million grand prize. NICK LACHEY will host. There's no word on a premiere date yet
"Family Guy" creator SETH MACFARLANE will make a guest appearance on an upcoming episode of "The Simpsons". He's voicing a character who falls for Marge after they met online. Like Marge, Seth's character is married.
Take note!! A math professor at Stanford University has figured out that the odds of heads or tails coming up in a coin flip is NOT 50-50. He found that whatever side is facing up when the coin is flipped has a SLIGHT advantage. So if heads is facing up when you flip, there's a 51% chance it will end up heads and 49% it will be tails.
A math professor at Stanford University has figured out that the odds of heads or tails coming up in a coin flip is NOT 50-50. He found that whatever side is facing up when the coin is flipped has a SLIGHT advantage. So if heads is facing up when you flip, there's a 51% chance it will end up heads and 49% it will be tails.
So cool: A nine-year-old boy in Massachusetts with Asperger's syndrome wanted a rare Lego Emerald Night Train set for $100. His parents told him to save his money, and he did . . . for TWO YEARS. When the kid finally had enough money, he went to buy the set . . . and found out that Lego had STOPPED MAKING it. He wrote a letter to Lego . . . and the company managed to track one down, and had it delivered to his house two days before his 11th birthday in mid-October.