I have a very difficult decision on my hands here. I signed a contract with a small school for 5 years because they paid for special training for me, and I will be done with the training in June and then will work 4 more years there. But I also have an amazing nanny job and they asked me to move to California with them and I would live with them and go on amazing vacations, and most likely get my masters paid for by them and have an experience. But then I also don't want to miss my family and friends who live here. I just have a lot of pressure on me and I don't know if I should go or stay. I was hoping maybe you could give me some insight. Thanks so much.
Just me again
I don't know how this blog works and I don't know if you would read this over the air or not but I would prefer if you didn't put this on the air because it is local and I don't really want anyone to hear until my final decision is made. Thanks again.
Questions for Tammy
Hi guys, sorry I just saw this. If you would like to talk to Tammy, check out her section of the website (under the josh and heather link). We can't answer questions from the comments in regards to Tammy, would have to be via phone. -Josh